MSI. 9-20-08. Review. <333

HOLY SHIT! This night was fucking amazing!

Aighht, sooo.. I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear the boring stuff about the beginning.

So, when we got to the venue at around 1:30, I saw a tour bus and I was like, "OMG! Who's tour bus is that?!" And no one knew whose it was. Then, I'm looking out the window and I saw Steve. So, I was like, "OMG! Is that Steve?" And I look closer, and I saw it was. So, I roll down my window and was like, "STEVE!" And he jumped and made a fake scared noise. xD So, I was like, "Daddy! You have to let me out!" And before he could say anything or stop the truck, I grabbed my purse and jumped out of the car. LOL! I'm shaking as I'm writing this. Anyways, when I got to Steve I was like, "I met you on May 2 at the Electric Factory." And he was like, "What the fuck is the Electric Factory? Explain to me." And I was like, "Uh.... Ben Franklin!" And he was like, "Ohhh!"
And then I was like, "Would it be okay if I met Lyn-Z?" And he was like, "I guess. But, I don't know where the fuck she is. I don't keep her in my pocket!" xDD

So, I asked for a picture and fucked it up. So, Steve was like, "No, you gotta do it like this!' And he started adjusting my camera. And then we took another picture. He started walking away and I was like, "Would you minded if I walked with you?" And he was like, "Nope, go ahead! You can help me find a store with shoe laces." And I looked down at his shoes and he had NO shoe laces! xDD

So, we walked down the streets and stuff and were talking. And we went passed the tour bus that we drove in back of. And Steve was like, "Hey! Look! It's my tour bus! Now I know where to go if I get lost!" And we started walking up the hill and we got to the intersection and he was like, "I'm gonna go this way and look for laces." And I was like, "I'm gonna go to my dad! Bye, Steve!" And he was like, "Okay! Thank's for keeping me company! Bye!"

So, yeah.. I walk back to my dad and I start freaking out. xD I mean, I just walked a whole block with fucking Steve, Righ? Anywayssss... A few hours pass, and I'm standing in line talking to people. And my dad comes running down to get me. And I run up to him and he's like, "Lyn-Z and Steve just walked out of the Cafe and are walking passed Subway!" And my heart fucking dropped right then and there. I ran into the Cafe, grabbed my camera and my I &#9829; Gerard Way shirt that I was going to give to her, and run a whole block. And when I got to her I was out of breath and shaking. She was facing the other way and I was like, "L-Lindsey?" She turned around, smiled and I felt like I was going to fucking faint! For those who know me, know how much I look up to and LOVE this woman. And she was like, "Aw, hun! Did you run to get here?" And I was like, "Y-Yeah! But, I love you so much and I really wanted to meet you!" And she laughed a little bit. I was seriously shaking and thought I was going to fucking cry! Anyways, I took the shirt off my arm and was like, "I want to give you something. This is my favorite shirt, but I want you to have it." And I gave it to her and she was like, "Would you please open the shirt so I can see what it is?" And I was like, "Yeah! Of course!" and when she read what it said she got the hugest smile on her face and was like, "Oh my god! I fucking love it! You will see me wearing this! I swear to you!" and I asked her for a hug and a picture. Her hugs are fucking amazing, btw! Oh, Charlie, when you read this. I have to tell you something...

Lindsey remembers you! She said you are fucking awesome! xD I'm not even lying! I was like, "By the way, you met my friend Charlie.." and she cut me off by saying, "Yeah! I remember her! From England, right?" And I was like, "OH MY GOD! Yes! She wanted me to tell you hi and she misses you a lot!" And she was like, "well, tell her I said hi and that she's fucking awesome.. I met her mom, you know. At the gig." And I was like, "Aha. Really?" And she was like, "Mhmm!"

Anywaysss. She looked at the shirt again and was like, "this is so awesome! i absolutely love it! you know his mom is here tonight?" and i was like, "who, gerard's?" and she was like, "mhmm!" and i was like, "oh sweet! is he here?" and she was like, "no.. ): he's really busy lately." and i was like, "with the umbrella academy?" and she was like, "yeahh." But, I didn't really care that Gerard wasn't there. It might sound mean, but I was too OMG! because I was meeting Lindsey. And like, she was talking to some other people, and she looked at me, smiled and like gave my arm a squeeze. I felt like I was going to die. And then, her and Steve left and I was like, "Thank you so much, Lindsey! I love you so much!" And she was like, "You're welcome! I love you, too!" I was like :'O!!!!

So, after Lindsey and Steve left, I ran back up and basically started hyperventilating and crying. I just met my idol, and I thought I wasn't going to meet her. I had no hopes of meeting her, btw.

Anywaysss.. After what seemed like forever, we got into the venue. I got right in front of Lindsey, but a row back. I had to sit through I Am The Dream or some shit.
Oh my god. I wanted to shoot myself. They sucked so fucking bad. xD

dearestestazle or something and innerparty system were good.

But, Mindless Self Indulgence.
OH. MY. GOD!
I stayed in the pit for Shut Me Up and Mastermind, then HAD to get out. I was getting smushed, elbowed and everything else. So, I got out and tried to find a good spot. I finally did on the right side of the stage. I had a perfect view of everything! I got some videos, but the sound sucks... As always. xD

Then when they were done.. They came off my side of the stage, I got to touch Lindsey, Kitty and Steve grabbed my hand. And I touched Jimmy, of course.

But, yeah.
BEST. CONCERT. EVER!
MSI are the best fucking people, ever!
September 22nd, 2008 at 03:09am