Quick update on me, and my stories!

(The old story I'm referring to is "What The Devil Doen't Know")
I don't think anyone has read in awhile, which is cool. I never update, and I hated the beginning. But now I'm in a creative writing class, and I'll be putting my material up on here.

I really didn't like what I had done with this story. It wasn't quite right, and I want it to be perfect, because it's my pet project. So if you liked anything about it, read my new one. It's going to be the same overall concept, without all the side stories and name dropping. It's going to focus a lot more on the relationship between Mickey and Kendall, whose name I changed to Hope.

I decided Hope was a better name because A) It's not my real name, and B) It's more ironic, and goes with the story. It kind of matches her character too. Or at least it will.
So thanks everyone! I Hope you read my new story, "The Joneses"! I think you will like it.

A few personal updates;
I miss the shit out of my boyfriend. We've both been really busy. :(

And I'm now taking a very hefty dose of Lexapro (an antidepressant, for those who are lucky enough not to know all about psychiatric drugs) and I'm also taking a low dose of Adderall (A stimulant, for people with ADD. Again, for anyone who didn't know.)

Due to the recent addition of Adderall, I'm becoming much more focused, efficient, and energetic. Therefore, I'll be posting a lot more, a lot more often.
Again, I hope you read my new story, "The Joneses", because I really think it's going to turn into something epic.
September 22nd, 2008 at 05:04am