Dear friends and lovers of DRRL

Hey everyone, this is Emi speaking. I'm so times ten sorry I could not update! You see, I've been loaded with homework! I'm REALLY trying to get the next update finished! I can only try to get closer to finishing the next chapter as much as I can and I don't have that much time. Hell I don't even have time now. I'm so sorry! And this is coming from a book nerd at heart (even though I party too much): It's heartbreaking to know that I can't finish a story. Meanwhile, among all the stupid essays, work, and projects, I have been working on the plot of another story...

However...don't hit your computer and yell at me via comments...I'm sort of reluctant to post this future story on ANY writing site. Why?
The story is:
People have been saying that I'm a good writer and I've sort of worked up the courage to come out of the computer room and tell everyone that I am...writing a book.

........well?

Not many people know that I have a passion for writing and I that I get excited over fragments and get upset over boring essays. Only my Mibba friends, Quizilla friends and my best friend know that I write stories late into the night. And well...it's time to let people know what I am all about. So I'm going to continue with "The Dating Rules of a Record Label." Then after that, I'm going to focus on my new story. I'm not completely ditching you guys! I'm going to tell everyone the plot and such like that someday. But I'm not exactly sure if I should post my new story on here and then publish it or if I should just write out the story, edit it MAJOR and then try to get a book company to sign me up and help me publish it. What do you guys think? I really want some input on this! Tell me what I should do! I don't want to move away from the writing sites because I've made so many good pen pals. But at the same time, I want to keep the book to myself and then publish it. And no matter what happens, promise me you'll read this new story! Please? I've thought long and hard and it tore me up to think about actually stopping all my writing on writing sites. I've made good friends and I've had fun and I've laughed and smiled and I want to say thank you to everyone who helped me. Mina- my best friend! She makes Yumi for what she is and trust me- DRRL would not be as funny as it is without Yumi. So give her a nice online pat the back!

Meanwhile, just think about what my options are and tell me what you think. Also, an update should be up soon but I can't promise that it will be soon soon. I think I may have to pencil in a day when I should dedicate my time to ONLY updating. What do you think? And wish me luck on this HUGE state writing test I have to take to graduate high school! I take it this week and I'm stressing out because apparently, adults in this part of the country aren't as humored as young adults are when it comes to written essays.

Thanks everyone!!! I'd personally give everyone a hug....but that's a tad bit...erm...weird don't you think?

Lovers,

Emi
September 23rd, 2008 at 01:00am