Life. 9-22-08

Not much to say about everything lately, I guess. I am already behind on math homework, which is not good, but other than that, school is going pretty well. Biology is slightly boring, and health definitely is. Then English is okay, but the teacher aggrivates me and Spanish is pretty fun. History, of course, is cool, but then again, boring, and so loud, while math has me shuddering and wanting the old seats back. I have a project due in English, on Monday the 29th, and I can't say I love this project without lying.

On another note, my writing is going fairly well. I had some writers block for awhile, but now, I'm back. It was in health when I started writing a new one, when I sat back and was like "No, I can't write this yet; I need to finish my other two" so for now, that one is on a hiatus while I concentrate on Wake Up and What He Needs. But they're plugging along, doing well now.

I'm still waiting to see if I can go to a concert either next month or in November, but it's really not up to me at the moment. She knows who she is. It's all up to her and while I HOPE she can go, it will be cool if she can't. My dad is still on strike anyways, so I doubt they'd want me to spend all my money for concert tickets- but a girl can hope, right?

xoxo
Allison

P.S. Hoping that Travis Barker and DJ AM get better asap. RIP everyone who died in that crash.
September 23rd, 2008 at 06:50am