new attractions.

Well, Today was alright i suppose, I had to get up early after only having like 3 hours sleep, I swear to god i've become an insomniac and it's driving me crazy, I can't sleep at night and i usually go to bed at about 7am. But anyways, I'm gonna explain what the title means.

So, At first i started liking this guy who worked at the store down the street from my house, He was cute, Spikey dark hair, Glasses, Sweet smile, But i'm almost positive he's gay, So i've pretty much given up on that. But when i first told my mom i kinda liked him, She said she had noticed him looking at me before.. Turns out it was another guy (Which was a major dissapointment at the time as you can imagine) lol. So i was curious who this other guy was, And one day my mom points him out, Though she didn't have to because i spotted him staring at me and smiling long before she said a word. At first i was kinda hesitant, He seemed sweet, And handsome, But i just wasn't sure if i liked him like That. So for a couple of weeks, Though i was very flattered by his looks and his smiles, I still was a bit confused about if he was my type or not. But recently.. I don't know, It's strange, I've found myself looking for him when we go to that store, Wanting to see him.. I've also noticed i've written about him in my journals and to friends quite frequently also, lol. And as recent as yesterday, I've realized, I Do like Marcus (That's his name) Every time he smiles at me i get all giggly and start blushing really bad and i'm all hyper the rest of the day. It's just so funny to me.. Since my family and i moved into this new apartment 4 months ago we've been going to this store, And he's been working there all this time, And it took 4 months for me to realize that there was a perfectly attractive guy who likes me working there! lol. I saw him the other day, He wasn't working at the moment, I don't know what he was doing there honestly, But i could tell he wasn't working cause he wasn't in uniform, Just casual clothing. But as he was leaving the store, He looks over at me, Smiles and waves, I had my hands in my pockets so all i had time to do was smile before he was out of sight, But that was when i finally realized that i sincerly liked him. I just hope he was quitting his job or anything, My mom said she doubts that because it just didn't seem like it. But now that i've finally come to terms with this new attraction.. I've gotta figure out a way to start a conversation with him, I've been getting advice from my adopted mibba sister "Kaji" and my mom lol. But one way or another, I need to figure out a way to talk to him.
September 24th, 2008 at 03:46am