Help + school :)

Yes, yes, yes. I understand that I've already written a journal today, but I thought I'd write another one :)
Well, erm, let me see if anyone can help me with this problem :)
I really, really like this boy, and I think he likes me, but I get extremely shy about asking people to go out with me :(. I asked this boy (the same one that I like now) if he would two years ago, and he said no, so I tried to get over him, and thought I had, but every time I saw him I knew I wasn't over him. And now I finally get the chance I can't bring myself to do it! It's so annoying! So yeah, has anyone got any ideas on how I can sort it out? If you have, then can you tell me please? I would really appreciate it :)
So anyways, enough of my problems, I'm finally back at school :) I say that, I have been since Monday :) Technically went back on the 5th of September, but that was a Friday and I had two weeks of work experience :) so I didn't really go back until Monday. It's awesome :) well, kinda, coz they've changed my school into an academy, which is a lot stricter than it used to be. On the plus side, when we went back on Monday, we had the afternoon off (kinda) and had to go into the main hall and discuss the importance of maths =S (that's not a plus) and then after that we found out that we've got our own year eleven area, and we got cake that they had professionally made that said 'welcome back year 11' :) I thought it was really nice of them :)
So, how's everyone else enjoying school :)
Messageeeee meeee :)
Oh, and I found out I made it onto my school netball team as goal defence :) it's awesome!
Steph<3x
September 24th, 2008 at 09:27pm