Opinions, feedback? (singing contest w/ video)

Image

Well, it basically says it all in the video. Sorry for my mumbling, I guess I was just nervous. Yeah, I forgot the words...really hope that doesn't happen during try-outs. If you guys could give me any suggestions at all it would be amazing. The website is musicidol.org. You should check it out, compare me to the others that were actually in the contest. Honestly, any advice whatsoever would be amazing and so so helpful. Also, if you could suggest any other songs, that'd also be fantastic because I mostly sing Paramore songs because her voice suits me well. So give me your opinion anything at all. My try-outs are on Monday and I still have no idea what to do or which song to pick. I'll most likely end up posting more songs later on. Thanks so so much guys for all your help and comments and feed back.
The video got cut off. But that was basically it anyway, I just said thanks for listening...honestly, no matter how terrible it was.
Oh, and I've been pointed out to this, I sing with my hands a lot and honestly, I'm really not trying to copy Hayley. I've always done that and I've seen it in other videos I've done from like four years ago. So it's basically just a mild coincidence that both her and I do that, I guess.
September 25th, 2008 at 03:57am