Is this just a teen thing or can it really happen.

So I was with my princess (“best friend/somewhat girlfriend it’s complicated…”) and we were talking about what is going to happen to use in the future. I would love so much to spend the rest of my life with her and she said “I don’t think that I am going to find someone like you ever…” I can see myself spending the rest of my life her and that is something that I am hoping that she wants to. There is just something that may stop her from that and I am always thinking about that in the back of my head but we have worked through it may times and it just gets better. We are going to fight and we do now but I don’t expect us to be perfect and not fight is there such a thing as a perfect relationship…. I don’t think so. I love her and she says she worries about money but I don’t think that is going to be a problem cause I am going into a high paying field and she wants to be a teacher and both of us making money like that we are going to be fine. This is something that I have thought about and I think it would be the best thing ever and that is something that I want to do.

Is this just a teen thing I am 18 and in college and have had other girls and I have never felt the same way about anyone like this and its just so perfect.
September 26th, 2008 at 12:21am