the Jonas Brothers... how they came into my life

I remember when I first saw those three boys... They were on Hannah Montana who at the time i liked. I ended up hating her and loving them.

I didn't want to like the JB because...well... everyone else loved them and i am a non conformist of the largest variety....

I mean you don't know how hard I tried to make myself not like them... When ever anyone said their names... I was like oh yea... I know them... Their cute but I don't like them that much.

HUGE LIE

It was beginning to make me physically sick telling people I din't like them. I mean even thinking that I didn't like them would make me sick to my stomach.

I hated the way it made me feel but I did it anyway... I didn't want to be just another fan girl....

I would listen to a song or two and it would make me feel better... but i would always say to myself, just because ou like their music doesn't mean you have to like them...

ANOTHER HUGE LIE

It didn't dawn on me until a few days after i accepted the fact that these three boys were going to be a part of my life whether I wanted them to or not, that I didn't feel sick anymore...

I have never met these boys and yet they changed my life...

They taugh me that just because everyone else likes something doesn't mean that you CAN'T like it...

they showed me that all guys don't want to talk about women and call them shawty' and bitches and hoes....

they showed me that the art of being a gentleman is stil taught to some children...

their music shows them as they are... three boys who go through everyday things... and do everyday stuff...

they go through all the same things you or i do... they have relationships... they have family... they have arguments... they learn new things... they love starbucks... they get sick... they annoy each other...

there just like you or I...

I've always thought that Famous people are just regular people who got lucky

These boys are a true testament to that...

They were just three regular boys.. who were blessed with three individual gifts... and are now using those gifts to make us happy

SO HERE'S TO YOU JONAS BROTHERS

I LOVE YOU THREE

Image
September 26th, 2008 at 12:49am