The same old things but a new to come!

High School as a freshmen is boring.

Basically it's a glimps of what I can see what the real world is like.
No one cares for you completly their just doing their job and you have to work with them if you want them to like you. It's not like when I was in middle school when teachers would make huge amounts of attempts to get to know their studdents. Basically it was like I was treated as a princess when I was in eighth grade. Now it's diffrent but I do like this an then I have my "This is new." part of me going on.

All of these new people and they look down at you like if they talk to you for to long they just might be struck with the horrible illness of "Unpopuliarty." I know they have things to do like chilling with their friends, studying, going to their jobs, senior project. And I'm not even talking about the seniors too, well I am but I'm talking about juniors too. Some sphotmores talk to us an before anyone states I am, I am not, complaining. If I was I'd take it to my journal that wasn't on the internet. No offence, I just don't feel comfterbal saying all my problems on the internet and it's just not what I do.

If was doing something thing I needed to get off my chest that was really bugging me I'd make a Post Secret or make any other Post Secret no matter what mood I was in.

Anyway!

People just treat you like your someone walking on a very crowded street in the hallways. Some yell and scream for you to move if your not going quick enough lets not forget push. The classrooms is your office in your office your boss is working with you to train you and your co-workers are with you because it's their office too.

Lunch most every one of the staff are there eatting lunch and having fun before it's time to go back to work.

Your life fitting into this somehow?

No idea yet, somehow rumors can go around about people, gossip, all of these huge parties, going out somewhere all after school or in a short amount of time. I barely feel like I have a choice of what I can and can't do. An I'm still being told what to do by my parents.

Every time a weekend comes I feel like it ended too short though I can think majoirty of people I know can agree it feel's like that for a weekend. They go by so fast and it feels like you missed so much of what you wanted to do.

I can't wait for this October, I have a lot planned that will get me threw school an life.

I'm having trouble deiciding what I should be for Halloween though.
This Alice
http://www.spirithalloween.com/details/product.aspx?ProductAlias=Storybook-Alice-Teen-Costume&CategoryAlias=Girls-Costumes_Tween-Teen-Costumes
Or
Queen of hearts
http://www.spirithalloween.com/details/product.aspx?ProductAlias=Queen-of-Hearts-Teen-Costume&CategoryAlias=Girls-Costumes_Tween-Teen-Costumes

That's it for now.
September 26th, 2008 at 09:29pm