Mibbian for one year!

Hi guys!

I just realized that I've been a mibbian for a whole year today, so I guess I should kinda celebrate... xD. Nah, not really, but I could write some of my experiences in this journal :'D What mibba has brought to me etc... I know, the topic is sooo funny!

The first story I read here was written by Anastasia here at mibba, and the story made me love Frerard. Through this I've found two lovely friends, Lucy and Bella. Lucy wrote the story and Bella was her best friend. I love chatting with them and have talked on the phone with both of them. We're planning to meet up next summer and I'm really excited about it :D GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE, DUDES!!

Through a journal written by gary112, I found a very good friend, Jarrod. He and I have had many talks that I've found interesting and personal. I will always thank him for listening to me :) Unfortunately we haven't talked in a while, but I love him dearly.

Another girl that I met on mibba, she's called FRERARD here, is really a cool kid. I met her at a festival this summer and she's awesome. We met through a photo of her together with Frank Iero, and my jelousy became a friendship in some way. Anyways, we haven't had contact in a while but I look forward to start writing to her again. I think I'll write to her after I've posted this journal-entry...

Another thing; Many stories on mibba has made me think about things in a different way, and I love it. Stories about love, hate and all inbetween. If I hadn't read those stories, I think I would've been in my same old tracks.

And mibba has given me more confidence as a writer, since I've posted some stories and has recieved a good response to them. So thanks to all my readers! <3

xoxo /Freeny
September 26th, 2008 at 10:21pm