She Had Her Baby! YES!

I'm so excited! My best friend Jaime had her baby September 24thl;; I'm the God Mother. (:. I'm so happy for her. She is 19 years old, soon to be 20. She isn't a slut or anything. She's had a lot of other boy friends, but they were horrible to her and cheated on her with her friends, or were just total dicks. She is a sweet and caring girl, so I'm sure she will take good care of her daughter, Adalyn. She said she had a full head of dark brown hair. She will sure be a major-cutie, and when she's older. she will be very pretty; just like her Mother. (:. I'm going up to her town in a couple weeks to see her and Adalyn. I'm scared to meet her fiance, Tony. He is a rapper, and has a CD coming out at some point. He's pretty good. He sounds so mean and gangster-like; it scares me. She said if he was rude to me or acted like a prick, she'd hurt him. I love her. xP.

I really want to have a baby now. LOL! I love kids, i love caring for them, I love keeping them safe. I can't wait until I have my own children. Watching them grow up, teaching them things. You have to love the feeling when your baby first smiles when they see you; not when they have gas or pooped, but when they recognize you and smile witha twinle in their eyes. Ahhhhhh life.

Lmfao.

I'm so stupid. xP.
September 27th, 2008 at 02:46am