Forget-me-not.

Isn't that a flower?

Anyways, this journal has nothing to do with a flower. So listen up!

A week ago I bought a new manga...GUESS! Yes, SHUGO CHARA! WOOOO! I love the drawings. It's so pretty. I have decided that these are my favorite characters:

Favorite Chara: Kiseki, Yoru, & Miki. (I just can't choose!)

Favortie Character's (in order): Utau, Ikuto, Ami, Amu.

I command you to check the anime/manga out. If you want I can give you a great website where you can read the manga (actually, any manga). Just ask.

Have you read my stories? You know "Gallant" and "The Silver Chains". Well, I must be truthful and confess that out of both of them "Gallant" is my favorite. I have the story completed, not on paper, but I've got the entire plot in my head. YESH!

I hate Gaia. Not the website but the expensive clothes. GAH! RAWR!!! KABOOM! I can never have enough money to even get myself a blasted haircut. Why does it have to be so expensive? Why?

I'm starting to watch a new anime called "Fate Stay Night". I'm not going to go into big detail about it besides advising you guys to watch it.

Woah. I'm so scatter-brained, I go from one topic to the next. Oh, I got another thing to complain about. The transit. I have now discovered the horror of riding the bus. Okay, so you guys know that the release of Brisingr was Sep. 20, so, yea, I rode the bus to my nearest bookstore (I sound like a commercial...) and it took me 1 1/2 to get there so it turns out that they were all out. I was so disappointed. *sniff* but that's not my point. I stayed in the bookstore for 30 min. and then trudged back to the bus stop to go home (with fresh tears rolling down my cheeks, might I add) so I got on and it took me another 1 1/2 hours to get home. Total it up. 1.5 + 1.5 + .30= 3 hours and 30 minutes! That's how long it took me! 3 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES!!! HOLY RICE AND BANANAS! All so I can go back home empty-handed. What a dissappointing day that was. Does that make any sense?

I'm typing up the next chapter of "Gallant" very slowly, so stay tuned, because now things are beginning to get interesting. Isabella is going to come visit Ellie and they will have a little chat about SAM! Uuuuuu! Exciting. O_o

No, but take my stories seriously. Just because I seem like a goof on my journals doesn't mean that I do the same with my stories. Just wanted to let you people know that.

Would you mind telling me about some stories that you would like me to read? It could be you're own or someone else's. PLEASE!

'Till next time, friends.

=D
September 27th, 2008 at 03:14am