History Class

26 September, 2008

This is my first journal entry on the internet for how knows how long...(over a year)
please do not blame me if this bores you or makes u mad or u just hate it or it makes u explode.

My History Class is pretty exciting. By that i mean it isnt as for most of the class we just listen to our teacher talk. But it is pretty interesting and i sit to a friend and this kid's that very interesting. Today i was suppose to do this current event thing but somehow i didn't. We still had the note quiz that we had in just about every time we go to this class. Today Mr. Talkie-lets call him that, told us we would have to pay 10c for every piece of paper we get in history cost. Why, because apparently the school's budget is down due to government issue. I of course being so random as my friends ask if he would take canadian coins. Sadly he didn't so the rest of the people like me who didn't have $ would pay later. At least in the end it was all a joke to show us the government's power. Yes a very funny joke that cause me to spazz out and act like a dumbass for 3 minutes on straight cuz i didn't get it at 1st. It was one of those blond moments and i'm asian with black hair. Darn proud to be a blackie! So it wuz weird.
i'm sure everybody has these classes sometimes. Especially if you have a teacher like mine. One of those that actually thinks a bit more about the fact that we're still kids and don't force everything on us too much. So if you're reading this, i hope i didn't waste your time and if i did and you're cussing at this...#$#%%$$% you. Now i'm tired and sleepy due to taking *night* tylenol in the morning and i just had some other cold/cough/sore throat medicine for night. To those reading this at night, nighti night and for those in morning, i'm sleeping anyway.

Finding something new,
JD
September 27th, 2008 at 05:48am