blackout at the mall

Prinka and I were hanging out at a mall called fX this evening. It was our first time in there. The mall was so cool! We thought the mall was going to be hard to be memorized because it looked complicated and such, but it was actually easily to be memorized. It has this slide-thingy called Atmosfear, the slide starts from the 7th floor until the first floor. It was wicked!

And then we strolled around the mall after we tried the slide. We were planning to see this movie called Laskar Pelangi, but we decided to watch it some other time. And then we went window shopping and I bought this pretty tank-top thingy [I’m gonna take a picture of it later on]. Prinka wanted to buy a South Park t-shirt but she didn’t buy it. She usually regrets when she doesn’t buy a thing she really wants but now she doesn’t regret for not buying the t-shirt, but she regrets that she didn’t buy the tank-top I bought but in different color.

We went to different stores after that but didn’t buy anything. We then went to the foodcourt kind of thing in the basement and she bought biji salak for herself and I bought a glass of iced tea. Few minutes later it was the time for us to break our fasting. Ah, the joy of finally tasting foods after more than 12 hours without foods.

And then we strolled around the mall for a while. Suddenly the electricity went out! Not like the whole mall, there are some lights that were on but that are it. We didn’t know where to go so we went downstairs [we were at the second floor] and hung out around Cold Stone. We bought ourselves a cup of ice cream each, her cotton candy with rainbow sprinkles as the topping and me french vanilla as twix as the topping. The ice cream was good as hell.

We went home like around half an hour later and the lights still weren’t on, and people were leaving the mall.

It was our first time going to that mall and we experienced it when the electricity went out. Kind of memorable. But it’s gonna be waaay memorable if we were stuck in the elevator when the electricity went out.

ex's and oh's.
September 27th, 2008 at 04:16pm