I HATE YOUR FRIENDS WILL AND JACKSON!!!

Well today I, Will, Jackson, and Amber went down to the skate park. Jackson and Will's friend bubba (what a stupid name) was there. Bubba and his friends kept trying to rape...i mean fight with Jackson and Will so we went up to the little park by the library: P of course Bubba and his stalkerish friends called us "gothic freaks" and followed us!! There was a bunch of little kids up at the park and they just started cussing us out and crap RIGHT INFRONT OF THE 3-5 YEAR OLDS! Then some guy came up and started telling me and Will (Jackson and Amber were sitting on a bench) to stop cursing around kids and then he called the cops later (woooooh cops r going to arrest me for dropping an F bomb :O). So Bubba and his friends ran like the little pusses they are. I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE THINKING THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU WEAR BLACK MEANS YOUR SOME KINDA FREAK WHO CURSES ALL THE TIME AND WORSHIPS SATAN!!! GET A LIFE YOU PESSIMISTIC LITTLE CREEPS!!! And uh well the cops came and we told them about Bubba and his stalking crew (Jackson wouldn't shut up about them smoking weed) and then we walked home....
but on the upside, Will held my hand today :D (Thank u Will, i lubbers u to death!)But it was really hot outside so both our hands were sweaty xP.... hmmm....well that was awkward well bye to who ever read this.........
September 28th, 2008 at 07:42am