Lazy Sundays

So it's a sunny sunday afternoon during the September Weekend and instead of going out into that gorgeous sunshine myself and self-confessed Twinsie Tasha are inside lying with covers round us suffering from inflicted and non-inflicted pain!! Chats and music always seem to be a cure cept maybe not today since Tash has to go to work in like 2 hours for a staff meeting and considering shes got a hangover thats not the best way to end your evening. The upside being that theres no school tomorrow which is a bonus as life as 6th years isnt all that its cracked up to be!!
It kind of is. Especially since Twinsie Aly has like 50 free periods a week so frequently disappears off home to go back to bed. Okay so maybe 50 is a slight exaggeration (only very slight mind) but she does go back to bed all to often for my liking. My hangover sucks. But i have Aly to keep me company and her blanket...which is really mine she just hasn't quite given up yet.

Oh well, lazy sundays are the best way to pass your time =] Just until you have to go to work...right Tash XD!! *Glowers at me*
If looks could kill =D
But seriously what else do you do with free periods? Admittedly i am only doing 3 subjects this year 2 advanced highers at school and a crash higher at college but studying is never on the table.. everyone else has to be in school so curling up in my bed with the 3rd installment of the Twilight series seems a damn good solution to me =] except that im like the envy of most of my friends XD
But Hey lifes too short right!
September 28th, 2008 at 05:14pm