To All Of My Story Readers (Not That There Are Many Of You Anymore)

I am sorry to say this, but all of my stories are going on an indefinate hiatus. I just feel that I can't be bothered by it right now.

My writing sucks,
my vocabulary is no higher than a 5th grade level (which is pretty sad for an eleventh grader),
and honestly, my story plots are shit.

Compared to all of the stories that I am subscribed to and read on a daily basis, my stories that I thought I worked so hard on seem like a first grader wrote them.

And I'm sorry, but that's really embarrassing.

Writing is my passion, and I don't get embarrassed easily at all.

So I hope that that really says something to you.

And also, with school right now, I am getting stressed beyond belief. I have only been there a month, and everyday I am in there, I debate on whether I should drop out or not. Top all of this on top of all of the regular school life, family drama, and getting a new (shitty) job at McDonalds, I just can't handle worrying about when I am going to update.

I shouldn't feel like I am being forced to write, I should do it for my own reasons, like getting away and having a stress reliever. But if you guys want to unsubscribe, than go ahead, because I'm not stopping you. I don't blame you, and quite honestly, I don't care because I'm not writing any of this for you.

I was trying to write it for me.

So I, Kaya-Bear, am indefinately putting my stories on hiatus.
September 28th, 2008 at 08:49pm