Come back Vulcher! Please? I love you so much! :(

I'm really sad right now; One of my favorite cats, Vulcher, hasn't come home at all the past three or four days. I'm very scared. One of our other cats, a tiger with no specific name, has been missing for a few weeks to a month. He was very cute and loving. :(.

Vulcher is the most beautiful male cat I have seen. He is about a year old; He has fluffy, very soft white fur; He is ha s a mix of black and gray patches. hard to explain' Basically small dot like patches of some black with a hint of gray, and white beneath; kind of a small body, with a cute pink little nose. When he sees me walking towards him, he lies down and kind of wiggles back and forth; his favorite spots to lay are on the side of the driveway against the tiny bricks that divide the grotto from the driveway. The pavement is smooth and warm; the sun usually beats down, which he loves. He also likes to lay in the middle of our yard, or under a bush in the grotto where Pooters also likes to take small cat-naps. Hehe. He starts to purr so loudly, it's like the neighbor is using a lawn-mower next door. When i pick him up, he lays with his head on my shoulder, and body cradled in my arms; kind of like a baby! He usually rubs his head against mine, and just purrs like there's no tomorrow. I really fucking love him.

I'm so scared a fisher cat, bear, or any other psycho animal got him. I'm also scared someone took him thinking he was a stray, or maybe he got hit by a car. He never stays away from home an entire day, let alone 3 or 4; he usually comes back for water, food, or to see me. (;.

I just really hope he comes home soon; safe. I love you Vulcher ;(. I miss you D;.

-Cries-

Ugh.
September 29th, 2008 at 03:20am