Sign Language Matchmaking

Today was one of the greatest days I have had in a while. So I started off the day in ASL (American Sign Language) class, which, to me, is the best class I have ever taken. So towards beginning of class one of my friends starts talking to me about this guy that I really like. I have seen him around campus a lot, and we always end up looking at each other. Well it turns out that he is deaf (I knew right when I first saw him), but he uses a cochlear implant so he can hear others and speak. So my friend was telling me to ask the teacher how to sign 'Do you have a girlfriend? I like you' to be able to communicate with my lover. Well half the class overheard and this one girl was like "There is this one deaf guy in my geography class." So it turns out that she knew him; he is the same nationality as me (which my parents would absolutely love. Them and their greek pride), and his name even starts with the same letter as mine. So after class me and a group of other girls where walking around and we saw him, and he kept starring at me. They told me that I was blushing but I denied it. So now all the people in my sign language class (even the one older lady in the class) are determined to be matchmakers and bring me and him together.
September 30th, 2008 at 01:10am