Random Stuff...

Ok, so i'm really confused as to why everything has to be so very proper and stuff on mibba. i mean, why can't i just write a journal entry about random things (like im doing rithn now) and not have a little 'Attention' thingy at the top of my screen saying that my entries have to have a 'point' and a 'purpose'.
what if the things that i write in my journal don't have a purpose because there just thoughts that i have, and that i feel like writing down???

Ok, so i'm done writing about how much that annoys me...sorry. :)

I can't wait for halloween!!!!!! i'm gonna be a genie! and i'm going to go tirck or treating. :D also...i get to go to my friends b-day party, that is going to last for about three days (nights included). man, i'm gonna be sooooo tired. but thats ok, cuz i don't have school on the 31th, or on the following monday. (teacher confrences) also...theres a dance for my school...but i dont think that ill be able to go...oh well.

Hum...other thoughts of mine......OH!!! ok, so i'm reading a book by sarah dessen called lock and key. its SUCH a good book!!!!! :) also...i can't wati for snow season to start...i havent been snowboarding since last year!!!!!! it's killing me. :( also...my sister doesnt have feb. break, so we might not get to go to bend!!!!!!! (bend, OR)

Ok, so all of my random thoughts are done....cuz i have to do homework. boooo....... :(

tootles!!!!
~
*Tink*
September 30th, 2008 at 11:50pm