Homecoming Drama

Ok. So my friends have all these really explicit plans on homecoming this year, which is dumb bcuz we're only sophomores and i don't think we really need to do all this stuff like renting a limo, or going to some really fancy restaraunt. They planned it all out without me, which is depressing because they've left me out alot recently. I just wanted to go to the dance with a few friends but now there's 13 of us. And all this fancy stuff costs money, which we don't have a whole lot of right now because there's some family issues going on. And I'm scared because I don't want my friends to think that I'm not pulling my weight with the costs, but I don't want to make my grandma pay for all this. I think it's just not worth the effort. Really, I would rather ditch all this and go with my boyfriend, and have a more quiet time. I don't want all this fancy stuff yet and it hurts to watch my friends grow up so fast and leave me behind.

What's worse, my mom is visiting. She was only supposed to be here five weeks but now she's here longer and longer because she got put on house arrest for some stuff from a long time ago. She's costing us money and what's more she's ANNOYING. She's interfering with my life so much that it's unbearable. And SHE, of all the people in the world, told me that I'm no better than a crack addict when I cut myself. Personally, I think that if cutting's my only problem then I'm pretty okay. I'm NOTHING like a crack addict. I hate it when people try to tear me down like that. And.. tonight when I tried to tell Gramma that I didn't like the homecoming plans mom kept on interfering with it and adding on to everything Gramma said and it's like they were plotting against me. I'm just sick of all this stuff happening at once!
October 1st, 2008 at 01:23am