My Girlfriend

Yes it is true. I am coming out of the closet. Why? Might you ask. It's simple really, I HATE people not knowing about her. She is by far more worthy of any trust worthy friend there may be, and far, far better then any guy. Sure she can be goofy at times, and a little crazy, but I honestly don't give a shit.

She makes me smile even when no one can. I have known this girl for a year, and ever since the first month, I have fallen for her. Who, who might this she be? She is Brooke Taylor. She is my everything. Without her I honestly wouldn't be here. She's been there for me and, is just the best that anyone could EVER ask for. I tell her time and time again how much I love her and how happy she makes me, but i don't know if she really knows that.

Brooke,
Baby, I love you so much, I really do. I don't care if you're a bit weird, because hunny, I'm just as weird. You could tell me to jump off a cliff, and I honestly would if it would make you happy. It's 2:34 am and I can't sleep because you're on my mind. I hear your voice telling me that you love me. I can feel your arms wrapping around me tightly. I can taste your kiss on my lips. I don't know what you've done to me, but I love it.

You're everything I have always wanted and more.

You are intoxicating. I am addicted. I love you.

Always and forever
DeAnna Nicole.

I love you so much

p.s. this was not intended for spam. please keep all your nasty/unpleasant thoughts to yourself. Thank you.
October 1st, 2008 at 11:39am