The story of a legend.

What's with the title? I don't know, but it sounds pretty...=D

I'm doing good in school. Today we had a vocab test. We had to memorize 60 or so words and in the test there would be only 50 out of those 60, I got 47 right. Yay, for me. VIrtual high five! ^_^

So today I decided to donate blood. The Red Cross was here at my school and I had signed up for it 2 weeks or so before and today was the day of my appointment. I headed to the gym and found out that I was more than healthy to be able to donate. Mind you, that I had to eat a lot of food with Iron. In the morning, for example, I had some oatmeal and a PB&J. The oatmeal had little bits of apple *_* YUM! But that's besides the point.

So they pricked my finger and drew some blood and then checked it on this machine to see if I had the right amount of Iron. I was set and healthy. ( XD Everybody said that that part was going to hurt the most) So when I was done with that I headed to the place where they were going to take my blood. I laid down on one of these beach chair looking things- the one's that can go back- so there I was looking at the ceiling, as calm as a peach, listening to this girl tell this boy to not be so worried (and to quit shaking so much), "The needle wasn't so big, kid", gosh. Everybody seemed like they were going to run out of there crying, but when I was done I ran out with shaky feet and a bit dizzy. It felt like my legs were made out of jelly.

5 little tubes full of blood is what I left behind and also with the thought in mind that I had just saved 3 people. That's why I decided to donate. It's a good thing, you know? Though I did wish to see more than 10 or so kids waiting to donate.

That and I really want to know my blood type. = P I really want to know! REALLY BADLY! But I have to wait a few weeks to see my results. Yea...

Did you know that Zombie Loan is 11 episodes long? I'm at episode 9 and that means that I won't be able to see Shito, Chika, or Michiru, anymore! *tear* I fan-girl scream everytime I see Shito. He's pretty...*_*

Sasuke in Shippuden is better than the Sasuke of 13 (or 12). It's the honest and complete truth. I really like his shirt...*_*

*drool*

Overall, I liked this day. It was fun and full of surprises. There was also a moment of pride in myself after I presented my web page in front of a whole class.

(Meany says: There was like 8 people in that class.)

SO!?! I was proud of myself because usually I'm a complete chicken when it comes to presentations. One moment you hear me talking (stuttering) and then the next you hear me clucking. XD Hey, it's the sad truth.

Well, that's all. So what'cha waiting for? DISSAPEAR, FOOLISH MORTAL!!!
October 3rd, 2008 at 03:53am