Vent Time...Unfortunately

I think the one thing that pisses me off the most lately, is when stupid fucking midgets (not that I can really call him a midget cause he's taller than me, but he is quite short for a boy) don't know when the fuck to keep their stupid oversized mouths shut.

Like I didn't have enough crap going around about me being a lesbian before hand, apparently now I'm a lesbian that has sex with the boy I like. Its bloody ridiculous. The lesbian thing, yea its a joke, and I get that, but when complete strangers get told I'm one I don't find it funny at all, especially when they're not told that it's just a joke.

As for the sex part, it's bullshit. The minute your caught cuddling under the stars with the boy you like its assumed that you've slept with him. I ain't even kissed the damn boy let alone had sex with him!

Ugh, I'm so fucking pissed about it all, because I don't need this sorta shit getting back to my parents, let alone my little sisters. And now I don't know whether he knows about it all or not, but he seems really distant, and I dunno how he will cope with it all, and whether it will come between us at all or not.

I just really wish people would learn to mind their own fucking business and not spread shit unless they know all the facts. And I'm sorry for venting like this and sorry to anyone that decides to read this, I just had to get it outta my system before I smacked someone's face in...
October 3rd, 2008 at 07:54am