CONFUSED!!! help

Mmkay. So I'm totally freakn confused.

Normally wen you break up wif sum1, you stop liking them, right?
Well obviously, freakn normalcy is not Ryan's fucking forte.

>Gah<

Kay, so we broke up, mm-ohkay.
He told people that i did the dumping, wen i didn't. I didn't even want to break up.

Ho'kay, so then he tells people that he has no feelings, besides friendship with me, and that he won't talk abwt what happened. [[ my frends told him to talk to me abwt the break up, cos i was//am upset ]]
So, ok, i get upset. Thats normal, expected, whatever.

The fucking cunt doesn't even shed a single tear.
Or so i thought.

We finially freakn talked abwt our shit, and *drumroll* . . he still loves me, never wanted to break up [[ hello, you sed i want to end it, dick. ]] and he wants me back. I still love him, so i say ok. And we start makn a plan to get arwnd the obstacles that stopped us last time.

Kay, that was. . . . 2 weeks?... I dunno, ago. And nufin has happened.
So i decided he was a cunt and shud go away.

Then i stayed at their house [[ his sisters my bestfriend ]] and he, and his bestmate, hang out in the room wif me and my ginga frend, wile his sister hangs out in the lounge [[ she was watchin a movie ]] and he kepts on acting .. . the same?

He kept on stealing my phone, and holding it above his head, so i'd have to reach up him, or he'd hold it behind him so i'd hav to wrap my arms arwnd him to get it. And if i had it [[ god forbid i have my own fucking phone ]] he'd like, tackle me onto the bed and . . . yeah.

It ended up wif both of us on the bed, him lying partially on top of me, my arms arwnd his chest and him holding my hands.

And then, he says to his sister, wen she asked, that he wasn't acting weird wif me, or ne different thah he had been sinc the break up.
. . .

And he's right, it's just back to normal. How he was the day i fwnd out he liked me, the day we got together . . . .

The otha day, my bestfriend was wif her boyfriend, and i was wif them, at her house, and i cant be arwnd couples wif out gettn sad. So i left them outside and went inside, into her room and sat on her bed. Quite depressed and writing poetry on my phone.

He came in, sez Boo and hugs me . . . and leaves.

And before then, he'd been acting like a totally dick to me. And after that, he was too.

According to his sister, it was his attention-seeking showing-offness. [[ being mean ]]
To me.

???

I don't get it.

x x x

. . Saffles . .

</3
October 7th, 2008 at 09:09am