A-Freaking-Mazing. (Hear Me Out On This One.)

Whoa!
Isn't it amazing that I haven't posted a journal in two months, nor a rant?
Seems like when I was on Quizilla, I posted a rant every day.

Well, now I'm back.

I also find the declination in the readers of my stories quite amazing.
I mean, with school being on and friends being made, so on and so forth, I understand that not everyone can spend their free time on Mibba.

But some appreciation would kind of rock.

I mean, I honestly and promise-ly appreciate those who still read and especially comment my poems, and the one person who still comments on my Smiling Oaks story. I'm grateful for them, and their stories are pretty fine indeed. And every now and then, I get feedback on my Patrick Stump one-shop, or DBSK fanfic.

(Now, forgive me for sounding pretentious in a minute; )

But what I don't understand is, why are the same old stories with no originality, and are poorly written, (do you not see the little SPELL CHECK box in the left-hand corner of the screen? Or were you too busy thinking about who will hook up with Nick Jonas in your next chapter?) they always get the most views, and comments, and stars?
That's ludicrous.

I mean, here we are, slaving over a hot stove-- I mean, notebook, trying to do something other than most people (because I can't honestly say 'different'), and we don't get the attention we deserve.
And I'll admit, some of my stories, (cough, cough, Joe, My Hero cough The Losers Of Mardi Gras) were thought up when I was on the toilet, but others (Romancing With A Fall-Out, How to Break Up With Your Internet Boy) were just as bad, to me. And in the end, what matters is how you see yourself, right?

So now I've contradicted myself, but what I'm trying to say is, I think that my stories, or most of them, are not close to sub-par, especially the ones that I thought of on my own. You should give them the chance before you go back to the same-old... stuff.

After all, Mibba is a creative writing site, right?
And one thing; I am not saying that all fanfics are unoriginal, or not creative.

End of rant. In other news,

Everyone should watch the debate tonight between Obama and McCain.
{Obama '08!... or ANARCHY!}

I should be writing a one-shot pretty soon on Fefe Dobson's song, "Julia", and a story about... More psycho killers! Roar.

And, the new I Am Ghost album drops today!

Tootles and comments!

X.x
Isley<Infamy.
October 8th, 2008 at 01:48am