Dearly Beloved, Are you Listening?

Have you ever had a hard decision to make? Life-altering, no going back.
I have, and I am yet again faced with one of the most difficult things I have ever had to face.

I have already changed schools once in my high school years, and left behind four best friends.
Four people I love to death, and miss every single day of my life.

Come January, I am once again being forced away from everyone I love.
Unfortunately, I am doomed to return to the one place I left behind, but this time, I have a different perspective.

I like who I am here, who I have been able to become.
This girl is funny, pretty, outgoing, and all around, a great person. I have been complimented indirectly, as well as directly about my ability to become friends with people of different races, backgrounds, and social groups.

I am proud of my grades, and the oppurtunities I have been able to create for myself in the past few years.

But once again, I have a decision to make.
I have been offered the chance to go to this amazing school...
[If i get in...]
But this would be my third school in three years...

Cue the headbanging...

Plus my itunes isnt working. X[

Make my night?
October 8th, 2008 at 04:33am