The Smashing Pumpkins & Jared Leto.

Haven't written one of these in awhile, hmm.

Anyway, lately I've been seeing/hearing alot of The Smashing Pumpkins, I saw one of their videos the other day on tv, "Tonight Tonight" I think it's called, I just saw another one then, I believe the song is called 1979? I think, and I heard them on the radio today, I really like their music, yeah it's weird, but I dunno, it's different and mellow, aha. Plus Gerard and Billy just look the same, it's uncanny, kind of freaky actually. Haha, when I saw them on tv just then, I said to my mother, "Is it weird that I'm taking a liking to The Smashing Pumpkins?..." and she like (with a British accent...because she's well...British) "No, not at all, they're a very talented band" and then she went on to talking about how many different members they've had and shiz, she was all "look it up on Wikipedia", wow she's hip.

Another thing I just watched was the last 10 minutes of the movie, Lonely Hearts, it's probably by far one of Jared Letos best movies, my mother was half asleep and I was like, "WAKE UP, watch this" and she was like "ughh I'm tired" and I'm like "but theres a suprise" and then when she saw Jared Leto walking towards the electric chair she's like "OOH, OMG" yes...great story right there. But anyway, I will probably watch the repeat of Lonely Hearts tomorrow.

Oh and why is everybody talking about Halloween? Isn't it like 23 days away? that's like 3 weeks. Chill.

Yes...that is all.
:) xo.
October 8th, 2008 at 03:30pm