Windows

In the woods is a place that is located near the ocean at Lake Ville Ave, "They say it's really spooky if you go there. Be careful that you don't see directly in the windows," said a school girl speaking to a freshman. She claimed she's been inside.

There's a family out by Lake Ville ave three kids age twelve, nine and eight, the oldest, Alvin, loves to hang with his younger brother Timmy who’s the youngest of the bunch and loves to get in trouble. The middle child, Eyna, is a mommy's girl. A dad who is really frustrated after long days of work and a mom who has a busy schedule but makes sure she always has time be with the kids.

One day the dad wanted to take his wife out to dinner for there anniversary so the mom leaves the cell number and the emergency number on the kitchen table when she’s about to leave and she tells Alvin that if anyone is hungry there’s food in the fridge the numbers are on the table and if anyone needs them just call. Well, after the parents leave the kids turn out the lights in the house and play hide and seek. When everyone finds each other and the lights go back on but Alvin vanishes.

"Where are you? I’m not playing around anymore come out!"

Timmy and Eyna still think their brother is still hiding. After twelve minutes go by and they still can’t find Alvin, Timmy decides to call their parents to tell them to come home and that Alvin was gone. Eyna starts to become scared to tears and after Timmy calms his sister down they both try to make plans of what they should do in a situation like this. Once they planned out their next step they both decided that since the parents aren’t answering their cell phones that Eyna calls the police while Timmy looks some more for Alvin.

When the police arrive Timmy and Eyna answers the door and talks to the police to tell them what happened. Soon after, when the police were about to leave the house the parents arrive and the police yell at the parents saying that they’re bad parents for leaving their kids unattended but the parents say that the emergency number was on the table and that they left their twelve year old son in charge of the two younger kids but the police didn’t buy it so they gave the parents a warning but they were gonna keep a close eye and be back in the morning.

When the police arrived in the morning to investigate what happened the night before, some of the police stayed at the house while the other officers had taken the rest of the family down to the station for some more questioning but they decided to take the two kids, Timmy and Eyna, into custody until the parents learned more parenting skills. As the suspiciousness grew and still no answers were found they just decided to leave this as a cold case file.

Five years later, after the whole thing the two parents spilt up while the kids moved into foster care, something worse happened. One by one each of them vanished the police would try to find some sort of connection, a place they went to, or maybe a job, or something they ate. They would try to find anything that connects all the people that disappeared so they could figure out what's happening but they never found anything.

Legend has it that when you enter five of the houses that each of them died in you can see their faces inside the windows and if you ever enter the house, you too will die a slow death.
October 9th, 2008 at 03:30am