True love?

There is this boy I know that no longer talks to me. He is the most amazing person I know other than Linny-chan. He is someone who it seems like I am the only one who can't find a single flaw in. He is just perfect to me. My friends hate him. I love him.
He has a voice like Davey Havok and he looks like Kiro. He is amazing though. I'm the only one who sees that and it annoys me. I really care about his opinion and so it sucks that now he can't stand to see me. I've started trying to avoid him. Not that its a bad thing but the more you try to avoid someone it seems like thats when you see them most.
We listen to almost all of the same music. We like alot of the same things. We both like manga and anime. Especially Death Note and stuff like that.
He thinks I'm stalking him...he decided that last year. I'm thinking about saying "hi" but around the time he decided he hates me(I guess thats what it is) I stopped being able to talk to him. I really want to talk to him though since I really care about him and I want to at least be his friend since I know I'm not good enough to be anything else. I don't want any of that "You're too good for him." or "You shouldn't doubt yourself." crap either because I know he's the most amazing person on earth (Other than linny) and that I wouldn't be good enough for him ever any way.
I don't know more about him than the odvious, what I've accidentally noticed, and what he's told me. He is amazing in every way though. He has perfect soft beautiful hair, Light blue eyes that hide the really depressing past he has, he's thin and not in a creepy way but in a kind of strangely attractive way(I find that attractive in a guy), and he's really nice when he's not being all seemingly bipolar. Maybe I just don't pay attention to anything bad but I never do that with guys I like. Its strange but at least I know that if I were prettier I'd be perfect for almost anyone because if I truely am in love with someone then I don't ever notice anything wrong with them. He smokes and that doesn't bother me. He gets in fights and it doesn't bother me. He hates me and I still don't see how anything about him is bad. He's like an angel in my eyes. Perfect but still human and modest.
I needed to vent so thanks to whoever reads this.
October 9th, 2008 at 05:33am