Yet another random Thought

On the end of each chromosome (coils of DNA) is a long pattern of repeating DNA that does not partake in programming protiens that make up "you". As you age this length on DNA slowly deteriorates. Vampires most desierable quality is immoratlity, along with invinciblility, strenght and others. The immortality, unlike the others, can be easily and logically explaned.

The first vampire- or perhap there was more than one, was simply a chance mutation in the choromosomes that prevented the detierioration of that final useless stretch of DNA. This suggests the first vampire(s) was an immortal child- forever a baby. They would remain a day old becauth the oxygen created an adverse reation that triggered this mutation. In the day that it took of the oxygens reation to take full effect the mutation would change not only their choromosomes- but their saliva. A new enzyme that did not exist before, vampirus (as i named it), filled their saliva. If those enyems got into the bloodstream and carried throughout the body of another- possibly a parent- by bite, it would take a day to have the same reaction it did in the child- a halt to The teeth's mutation could be random the deterioration of the ending sequence of DNA, and the production of vampirus enzymes in the saliva, the first adult vampire.

Sharp teeth- or a baby being born with teeth- could also have been a reation of this mutation, thus making the transfer of enymes-vampier venom- and therefore the mutation from one person to another through bite. The other things we can only guess at, are the other of vampires amazing abilities simply chance, realted to the stop of aging, or just human superstition?
October 10th, 2008 at 12:50am