Young and Unsure

So I've come to realize that most guys are jerks.

Honestly.

At least the ones that seem to be "attracted" to me are.

I swear I feel like my life is going round in circles, especially boy wise. One will start talking to me and slowly get me hooked and then they're done just like that. Then they come back and I get re-attatched. Then they leave.

Repeat, repeat, repeat.

I swear I'm so sick of guys. Even when I say I'm going to stay away from the whole dating scene that doesn't happen.

But how can it?

I'm a sixteen year old girl, I'm pretty(I don't mean that arrogantly), and I have a pretty good personality. People are going to talk to me and it's inevitable that some guy is going to be interested; that's teenage life. No matter what I say or think, life is going to happen.

It's just really frustrating because on top of balancing a constant social issue there's at lest two hours of homework guaranteed every night from my AP classes.

Being a teenager is ridiculous.

On the plus side as much as I just complained about my life and as chaotic as it can be I really do love my life and all of my friends.

There's never a dull moment.

And on another positive note, that's the good thing about writing. When I have a bad day I can just build a story or a chapter out of it.

I'm young and I'm unsure. That's only the half of it.

Image
October 10th, 2008 at 04:17am