You were always an A in my book..

Well. I know you weren't even on this site. But I'm just missing a lot of friends right now and you a lot for a reason I'm not sure. So here I go.

I know you aren't going to be on anymore and I don't know if it's a glitch or you just got tired of the site (which would piss me off a little for not saying anything). But either way I know and I guess I've recently made peace with that even though I'm really not happy about it and I'm not sure if I will for a while.
I know you think you aren't/weren't a good person. And you know I honestly disagree with that. For many reasons I'm sure you've heard a thousand and one times by me but I never lied about that. I never said it to make you feel better. I said becasue I honestly believe it.
There were a lot of things I said that I'm not sure you believed. But wanna know something? I never lied about them. Sure maybe I suger coated a few things at times when I was frustrated with you but I do honestly believe that your a great person.
I also remember you siad no one but Abby cared. (Which this feels great to say,) That kinda hurt. I cared a lot (not in any way besides friendness). I know not as much probably but still. I talked with you for hours online and I tried to comfort you however I could when you were depressed. And she was the only one that cared?
I miss our chats and the food fights =P. Hope your doing okay.
Actually I feel better writeing this. Even though I know you'll probably never see this and I'll regret writing this later.
Why am I doing this? Well actually I'm not even sure.
I guess the whole thing is: Good bye. If you're ever back or amazingly read this and think it's you, drop me a message or something.
Take care ~Kimberly (AngelicSims127)
October 10th, 2008 at 07:18am