Work Experience Journal - 5 of 5.

YAY! It's finally over! But I have to do this fast, otherwise my mum will come and eat me.

Registration:
Got in at end of reg and Frau Gingee was there. Urghhh.

First Lesson:
She made me observe a year 7 lesson. I can now remember my German numbers xD I would do them for you, but I don't want to bore you. I got a timetable for my day. It was shit.

First Break:
I started sorting out laminated sheets and found out something was wrong.

Second Lesson:
Instead of observing a year 9 French lesson, I had to photocopy more sheets. Wahoo.

Second Break:
Finished sorting out German and French sheets into boxes for year 6's.

Third Lesson:
Observed French with Madame Bitch. She was such a bitch it was unbelievable. She tried to make me do everything but I refused. xD

Lunchtime:
Went into Whitchurch Village and bought meself a steak bake in Greggs. Then I saw my friends in the queue. I called my mummy a lot too, 'cause I was lonely :(

Fourth Lesson:
Ok. This was the BEST LESSON EVER. Some year 6's came up to the MFL department to do French. I don't speak French, only German. So they were doing a poster on stuff in France. There was one bloke going on about emo's so I went over, and it turns out that he was drawing an 'emo Mickey Mouse.' I was like...wtf. And then his friend next to him (Joe) was like, '...do you know what REDRUM is backwards?' And I was like...yeah. And the Shining is his favorite film and Green Day are his favourite band long story short :)

Fifth Lesson:
Observed a French class and stuck photos up on the wall.

Verdict of Work Experience: FUCKING AWESOME =]
October 10th, 2008 at 06:00pm