Homesick

I've been at my dad's house for almost a week now. All it's been is babies crying, my dad giving me hard time, and playing Luigi's Mansion. I feel ungreatful in away when I hardly spend time with my dad and now I'm here so I can use my computer at his house. True it is my computer but it's been months since I've spent time at his house. At first it kind of was for that reason to be trueful but than I liked staying here, I miss home more though.

My dad lives in a small town and I don't have a room so I sleep down stairs in the bacement on the couch. To point out as I do, I'm not complaining and I don't exsactlly know why I'm typing this down but one of the reasons I feel is I miss Mibba as well.

I miss a lot of things since Summer Vacation has left the building. Waking up at usally ten or elven. Playing with my pets, watching the Chiller Channel, doing what ever staying home. My summer vacatrion was boring but fun in a way and deffently relaxed. I've waited it to end but I didn't think the month I waited so long for would be kind of boring.

I miss my mom's house and being there yet there's apart of me that's saying that I don't totaly miss it which another part is saying that's not true. It's just so confusing to me right now.

I might write more latter as for now I'm trying to think of more ways to get in touch with people on Mibba and why the internet at my mom's still hasn't come on.
October 10th, 2008 at 09:02pm