This is all going to be the end.

I'm going to rant a little bit. It's what I do best.

I feel like I have no one else to turn to except for the people I've never met. The ones I used to trust with my life have proven to me that only on occasion they will be there for me... and with some convincing to have taken place.

In all seriousness, who is that lazy?

Chelsea, for example - Every time she doesn't want to do something, she doesn't. She complains all the time how she wants to get out of the house and how she hates her mom and everything, but when it comes to having her stay with us, she tells us no. ALL THE TIME. She blames it on her mother but we know she won't even ask. It's always the same : "Wanna come over tonight and get out of the house?" "No My mom won't let me." "You haven't even asked..." "She'll say no!"
It's not as if her mother has never let her go anywhere before. She just usually picks sides with whoever her mother likes.
She makes up ules to get out of spending time with me and won't take me to school sponsered events that I HAVE to attend because she doesn't "feel like it."
She is the laziest and most hypocritical person I have ever met. I hate her attitude and how she treats me. She calls me a bitch when she's the bitchiest person I know. She's depressed and tells me she doesn't care about the things I tell her.
And yet, she's my best friend.

Sara - I have no absolute problem with except for her friends. I hate her friends. Her friends were the people that make fun of me in my younger years. The people who choose to still hate me today. She's also my best friend.

Dani - I love her too but sometimes, the way she plans things with people alone and doesn't tell the rest of us what's going on is very rude to me. She never asks me to stay with her at her house, never invites me to do things with her, but she'll ask the others of our group. But she's the one I can talk to seriously... except when she's with Sam. Another of my best friends, though.

Patty - She's the only person I can trust anymore. She's the only one that will let me hang out with her whenever and I can tell her anything and she'll do just about anything for me. I can stay at her house and hang out with her mom during the days that she works until she gets home. She shares my love of anime and my love of music. She doesn't mind when I take over her computer. Too bad she has a crush on me. Other than that, she's my ultimate best friend. The only one I can trust.

Samm & Meghan & Brent & Danny. I love those people too but they're people I've never met in person. They love me but they're from all over the world.

Why do my best friends have to be the people I hate the most in this world?
October 11th, 2008 at 02:09am