You Tell Me This Isn't Creepy...

Okay so I was at my friend Josh's house and my other friend Boomer was there and he was telling me all this stuff about what he did the past weekend.

Well we got to talking and he and Josh started whispering and then Josh began to wig out and me, being the curious girl I am, demanded to be let in on their little 'secret'.

When he told me, I didn't believe him, so we went over to Boomer's house and I asked his dad, John, who was only egging on their story, saying 'Oh yeah, that happened' and 'We can go over there right now and you can ask them yourself'.

So here's what they told me.

Boomer, John and a couple of their family friends were hunting in the woods when they came across a cottage. Since they were unfamiliar to the land, they decided to go up and ask if it was alright to hunt around in the woods behind their house. Two old people answered the door and said that it was alright if they did as long as they were careful.
Well, John was a little confused and began questioning them for answers since there weren't really any other hunters around that part of the county and he didn't find it necessary to be careful. The old man started telling them about the encounter they had a few nights back with this really weird guy.
Evidently, the two old people were sitting around in their living room in silence when they heard their dogs start to bark outside. Since the neighbors they had were a while down the road, they found it odd that the dogs would begin barking so loudly that late at night. So the old man got up and walked to the window to check things out but didn't see anything so he shrugged it off and sat back down on the couch.
A few minutes later, the dogs started going crazy again and just as the old guy was making his way over to the window, he saw a man standing at it, looking in from the outside.
Now their house was a ways off the ground so this guy had to be really tall to be able to look inside. And I mean really tall. Like 7ft tall.
Anyways, after seeing the man at the window, the man grabbed his gun and went outside on the porch but when he got outside, no one was behind their house.

Weird, huh?

The old guy told John and Boomer that the dogs don't even go in the woods anymore. They just stay at the foot of it and bark all day. Like they're watching something inside.

Now I don't know if it's true or not but the horrific side of me wants to believe them and then the girly side of me wants them to shut up because I'm scared.

But you can't honestly read this and tell me that you're not a little intrigued, right?
October 11th, 2008 at 12:29pm