A roller coaster of a week!

Well, It's exactly how it sounds, A complete freakin' roller coaster, lol.

It starts off that my grandfather (Who's in his 80's) Breaks his leg, Really badly! And he had to go to the hospital and ended up having to get surgery on his whole leg, And now he's got to spend 2 weeks in a rehabilitation place to recover because at this point he can't walk.
So of course my house was stressed out about this.
For me i had been stressed out about that, And also because i was concerned that this guy i like.. Who likes me "Marcus" Wasn't working at the store anymore so i wouldn't see him, I hadn't seen him in a whole week and that was just strange for him because he works almost every day usually. So i was kinda upset for a bit.
But yesterday we found out from my grandmother that my grandfather is doing okay at the moment, Of course it's going to be a long healing process but, Hey this man recovered from cancer in his 80's, He can get through this.
As for Marcus:
Yesterday i went to the store.. And he was there!
We talked for a minute while he was cashing us out, I had just came from the movie store, i was trying to rent a couple movies but their computer's were down so that's what we talked about that and had a laugh, Then i went to the other movie store and got a few films. "Iron man" "The forbidden kingdom" "The boondock saints" And "CJ7" All films were excellent but i really wanted this movie called "The returner" With the very lovely actor "Takeshi Kaneshiro." But unfortunately they didn't have it. Still, I did enjoy CJ7 with another favorite of mine "Stephen chow" And of course the other 3 movies were good too.
Damn.. I'm getting off subject again, Sorry lol.
Anyways, Tonight i had to go to the store again (Big surprise i know) lol, But i didn't go there to see him, I went there to go grocery shopping. I'm not trying to be mean when i say this, I just mean, I'm not chasing after him, I've chased after a guy before and it sucked so, I won't give another person the satisfaction of me chasing after them, I'm playing hard-to-get this time. So as my mom and i went to the store tonight, I dressed in my favorite green top and jeans, Put my make-up on and made a last minute decision to change up my hairstyle a bit by taking two strips of my hair in the front and pinning them back behind my head, I looked good tonight! (Don't worry, I'm not being vain, It's rare i compliment myself, lol.) But anyways, We went to the store tonight, He was there.. And when he is i usually want to go to his register, But tonight i told my mom "Let's go to another register" (3 words, Hard-To-Get.) But then my mom's like "Yeah but he's on the express register." So i agreed to go there, But when we did, I avoided eye contact with him (I usually always look up right away when he looks over and smile and wave.) But tonight i just kept looking at the magazine rack to my right and i could notice him looking at me from the corner of my eye. Finally when it was our turn to be cashed out, I looked up, He was smiling real big "How are you guys tonight?" He asks. "Pretty good." I smiled casually. "Pretty good.. That's it?" He grins. "I slept late." I laugh. "Oh i did too! I slept until 1 today." He says. "I slept until 3." I reply. "You got me beat there." He laughs. "Well, At least those movies i got yesterday were good." I say. "I was wondering about that.. Did the computers start working again?" He asks. Then we started discussing the prices of movies and stuff like that. By the time i had left, I felt so hyper, It's so awesome that this cute guy actually has a crush on me, It's so sweet. Oh, My mom realized that his name isn't actually "Marcus" It's "Marcos" lol. But another thing both my mom and i noticed.. After i said that about the movies being good, The way he's like "I was wondering about that, Did the computer's start working again?" So Marcos was thinkin' about our conversation after i left was he? lol. Sorry about how long this post was people, I'm just in a good mood right now, I felt like writing.
October 12th, 2008 at 07:11am