God, God, God!

Why, good mourn, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Maybe I'm completely PMS-ing, or people are just really stupid in my eyes.
Either that, or they don't want to face the truth.
Or they are intimidated by smarts.

Now, ladies and gentlemen, I am not that smart.
I just know certain things a little more than other people my age do.
However, I am not as smart as some people my age.
Follow? No?

I'm smart, or so people tell me, but I'm no genius.

Can you honestly call someone stupid? You can't possibly hack into someone's head and say, "Oh, they don't know the quantum time blah blah blah Tiny Tunes." They have to know something you don't. Like who got pushed off the cliff on The Hills. Could you tell me?

Okay, so I trailed off. But as I was saying,
Sometimes, I'm pompous enough to call people stupid.
Why? Because I hate their tendencies.

Some people think Obama is an Arab.
You're stupid to me. Even I know that Barak is mixed. His dad was from...somewhere in Africa...I often forget (I suck at geography and remembering things) and his mother was white.
Stupids.

Some people think that abortion is murder.
Okay, I'm on the fence on this one.
The fetus isn't alive in it's first trimester. Therefore it's not murder.
It's illegal to have an abortion in it's second trimester on, so you don't have to worry.
Now, I'll think you're stupid in that department if you think all abortions should be illegal.
What if a 12-year-old was raped, doesn't have the income to raise it, and giving birth could kill the mother? Abortion.
Why would you risk your life for a baby who might just die of SIDS?
Two lives lost for nothing.
And wouldn't we know that it's not necessarily murder if we had sexual education?
So, against abortion? Don't have one.

Some people think homosexual-ness is a sin.
So? Hate is too.
I don't mean to get religious, but my parents are Christian, therefore, I've got a mix of beliefs. (I never went to / never paid attention in church.)
God let us happen for a reason. I say 'let us happen', because I don't believe he hand-made us. Maybe he (or she) threw together a universe and went off to make another after Jesus was crucified. Maybe God/dess just threw together a universe and let us evolve, let us do our own thing. Who knows? People keep re-writing the bible. How do we know? Maybe whoever wrote some of it was a homophobe.
I'm on a tangent...
So gay people. Not everyone's Christian, by the way, so who cares if it's a sin? Unless you're secretly gay, it's none of your business.
And, homo/pan/bi/multi/rainbow?sexuals are people too. They deserve the same rights as heterosexuals. Disagree? I think you can possibly be racist too.
Maybe blacks shouldn't be able to get married either.
So. Against gay marriage? Gee, I don't know. Don't get one.

The government freaks me out.
McCain's, what, 7 million years old? Jurassic Park might've brought back memories for him.
Okay, so I'm kidding, and I do respect McCain, but I don't believe he'll make a very good president. He's out of touch with those who are lower and middle class, and you'd think he'd know, since he was broke once upon a time. Of course, I think he'd be a little better than Bush, but a rotten potato would be better than Bush.
Palin has no experience ruling an entire country.
Did I say ruling? I mean, leading...
She doesn't answer questions.
She's governor of a small town in Alaska.
She shoots mooses and wolves.
Obviously, that's what the rest of the country does...

Now, Obama may be inexperienced, but he's worked with the community. According to Palin, that's not real work.
Yes, Palin, everyone knows that the homeless and less-fortunate people don't exist....

Now, I know I sound stupid now, seeing as I'm so unsure of myself, and I'm choosing to leave stuff and others out, to make me seem less stupid than I am, but to be honest, I don't trust the government. Why? Though my views are "through-the-roof" liberal, anyone can turn this country (even more) into a dump. If Obama is elected, things may not go to plan, or he could get assassinated. Who knows? Anything could happen.
McCain could get elected, then kick the bucket. Then Palin could make the country worse-off than it is. Then we'd have to be quarantined because so many people will want to migrate (I would go to Toronto in a heartbeat) but the other countries wouldn't want to catch out stupid.

Anarchy wouldn't hurt or help society. The more freedom we have, the less we'll use it.
It's reverse-psychology, you know? Black people can sit wherever they want on the bus nowadays, but they choose to sit in the back. (That was a joke. Laugh.) Lower the drinking age to eighteen or sixteen, we'll feel less of an edge to drink. Legalize marijuana, people will still smoke it, but I'm still in no hurry. So if we're able to riot, murder, smack a hoe and get away with it, we'll just know we can do so and continue with what the hell we were doing in the first place.
But that's just my ideal society.

One last thing.

Jesus take the wheel.
No.
He's not listening, fool.
You let go of that wheel, you won't get crap.
I always thought that Jesus helped people who helped themselves.
Yeah? Remember that?
People are too easy to give up. I would know. I give up all the time. Will I get anywhere with it?
No.
That's why I slacked off in high school for two years, and failed half my classes. Will it take a miracle to graduate on time? Yes. Will it happen? No. Why? The only miracle that is possible is the one where I bust my ass trying to ace most of my classes and tests, staying after twice a week to make up credits, take away one of my electives to make up credits, cut down on the AP classes so it's easier to pass. It is a lot of work. And Jesus does not care, because I have to pull my weight, to get through things. So no, My Chemical Romance did not save your life, or mine. You have to have hope to get through problems.
Everyone has problems. Some are less serious, like bad hair day, to brain cancer.
And if you have enough time to worry about you small problems like, "he don't like me. boo-hoo," may I suggest you listen to the song "Problems", by the Sex Pistols.
Gets me every time. And I'll issue a big, "I told you so."

I've got a lot more to see, children.
I've got a butt-load to do, and finish.
Feel free to disagree, but I just scooped out a lot of my head that was not fantasy violence between vampires, blood, sex, spoiled sisters (and the like) and parties.
I'm sorry I wasted an hour or so with my mess, but I feel smart when I talk like this, and I think no one ever wants to hear it.
To you, I say, screw off.
You're stupid. ;]

Talk to the masses later.

Good evening,

Isley Infamy.
October 12th, 2008 at 08:57pm