I need advice!

Okay, I like this guy. His name is Ben. Hes one of the sweetest guys I have ever met. I met him through one of my friends Emmy. We have been talking ever since she introduced us. I have gotten to know him. When I first met him I had a boyfriend, Kenneth, but eventually things started to get really weird between me and Kenneth. And I told Ben that. He started to hit me and stuff. I went to my friends boyfriends birthday party and Kenneth was there with the girl he had dumped me for because he had gotten this girl pregnant WHILE we were dating. I broke up with him when I found this out, but anyways back to what I was saying. Kenneths new girlfriend left the party because she got sick from drinking too much, mind you shes pregnant! He got wasted and started following me around the party with a pocket knife. I went outside and called Ben, he talked me through things until my ride got there because Kenneth was still following me. I dont think Ive ever been that scared.
Ben was there the whole time talking to me on the phone and texting me. Thats just one of the many times he has been there for me, and I have returned the favor. He has a girlfriend, shes a complete bitch and she accuses him of liking his cousin which is completely wrong. But we talk every day, we flirt, and I am going to be most likely staying with him next month for a week.
I guess what I am getting at is... from what I am telling whoever is reading this... do you think Ben likes me back... or he just thinks of me as a good friend?
I dont want his relationship to get worse if she finds out I am going to be staying with him, but he knows I am falling in love with him. Its only obvious, and Im not going four states over to stay with him to 'get in his pants', Im so not like that. I just want to spend time with him. I want to be there for him, and I need to figure things out.
I really need advice, can someone please help!
ADVICE WANTED ASAP!

<3
Lauren
October 13th, 2008 at 08:08pm