Metro Station, Batemans Bay and Fortmania.

Man I love holidays.

For the first week of the holidays I just chilled out at the coast, and slept pretty much the entire time, but only because I was energizing myself for that first Thursday night, to the second one.

Thursday: I arrived back from Batemans Bay, and went to work for four hours, I then went home, and Matilda got dropped at my place, where we Booshed it out, and went to sleep early on Friday morning.

Friday: Matilda and I woke up and contemplated actually going somewhere, or just being lazy and staying in bed. But in the end we forced ourselves out of our pyjamas and into our casual clothes, and then went to Civic, where we met up with Ben and Loki. I also saw the coolest Jesus action figure, but it was too expensive which bummed me out. In Civic I bought awesome highlighter orange, and highlighter yellow eyeshadows, party on.
Later in the day we went to dad's place for dinner, at which we finally arrived after having extreme difficulty following dads shitty male directions, but we made it, where we had pasta, and watched Waynes World. Excellent. *Cue, 'I believe I asked for the hand job' quote here*

Saturday: Matilda and I woke up at nine thirty, and got dressed and ready to go to Sydney. Which we did, when dad picked us up at quarter past ten. We listened to awesomely awesome music really really loud the entire way, but Matilda didn't agree that all the music was awesome, because she hates my punk music, even though it's brilliant.

We arrived at the cute little hotel we were staying at two and a bit hours later, and we fell in love with our minature room, and decided that we're going to build a tiny little house in Finland which had the exact layout of that room, even though it was small as.

After putting our bags in the room, we took a cab to Central Station, and from there, walked to good old Paddy's markets, where I bought the coolest Misfits bag in existence. I was so excited that I wouldn't shut up about it. It was wonderful. I also got a five dollar discount card because people seem to think I'm a very important person, and I get VIP cards almost everywhere I go.
I love it. =D

We went back to the hotel, and chilled out, I had a shower because before Saturday, I hadn't showered for four days, which was hardcore, and gross as.
We stumbled across a little mall in Randwick, which was hidden behind all the dodgy shops, and Matilda bought a crappy brownie, which she later regretted buying after we went past this awesomely amazingly colourful bakery later on.
We went grocery shopping, and bought 21480543504354132 yogos, Matilda chose chocolate and Tim Tams also, and I chose some carrots and celery.

We met up with dad again after our grocery shopping adventure, and then we went to some little Italian restaurant which wasn't too special for dinner.
I've had better.
After making sure we had our tickets, which Matilda almost left on the table of the restaurant, we walked to the Roundhouse, where we would be seeing Metro Station that night. On the walk there, there was an outline of a body, and Matilda insisted that Home Invasion had happened, even though it was at a construction sight, and was a really dodgy chalk outline.

Once at the Roundhouse, we chilled out front, and watched Mason chain smoke for a bit, before we decided to get in the line. In the line I pulled my wonderfully amazing sharpie out of my pocket, and we wrote 'Book Worm' on Matilda's knuckles, and 'Star Wars' on my own.
We were waiting to get into the building, when Matilda looked over the crowd and said "I would like to enter now"
I giggled my giggle and replied, "That's what he said"
Then was born a beautiful inside joke.

While the support band were playing, who weren't too fabulous, Matilda and I drew tattoos on each other. On my arms I had an image of Ville Valo, the words 'Old Greg' 'Louder Now' and some other wonderfully amazingly wonderful stuff.
Matilda had I <3 Penis on her arm, along with a sensational picture of Milky Joe, and some other stuff I drew, along with Trace Cyrus' head.

Finally Metro Station came on, and we began to mosh in that professional way we do. But there were these lame scene kids who had some weight problems, as well as manner problems, who didn't even know how to mosh. They were so irritating, and were so stupid.
It was funny when Matilda's I <3 Penis Sharpie tattoo rubbed off onto one of their arms.

After the wonderful gig, we stumbled across Vince Noir, well, someone who looked very much like him, and called out "Vince!" without prevail.
Obviously, he wasn't a Mighty Boosh fan. Sad face.

We later returned to the hotel after being called lesbians by some short ass 14 year olds with cool skinny jeans, and we ended up building an awesome fort, eating yogo, watching shitty rage music, and drinking tea. It was epic. Until we realised that we'd blocked our access to the food by placing our fort chair supports in front of the fridge door... oops.
We fell asleep at four am.

Sunday: We woke up at nine thirty, and packed all our shizzizzle, we then got in the car, and dad drove us to Batemans Bay, all five hours, we listened to music really loudly, once again. It was fabulous.
We arrived there and watched Family Guy for ages.
Later that night, the adults got pissed, and it was hilarious, so Matilda and I talked to them for ages.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: We swam, saved drowning people, bought lots of Hannah Montana Merch, which is amazingly wonderfully cool, and then we went back to Canberra, and were exhausted because of our endless late nights.

It was epic.
And next year is going to be amazingly amazingly awesome.
Like unbelievably.
I'm not going to England until August, and I'm hopefully moving to Canberra College for year 12.
=D.
October 14th, 2008 at 02:47am