My laptop - next to dead

Hey my sexy readers.

We may have a slight little problem; my laptop is next to dead. I got a virus, and it kinda fucked it. I can’t even run a scan as it crashes it and turns off. It’s next to dead anyway, the other month, as I might have told you, it re-set itself on me, and I lost everything.

It’s only a year old, so it really shouldn’t be doing this. We’ve tried everything we can think of to fix it, but nothings worked. We’re going to try a system restart (not restore – we’re totally starting again) this weekend, that’ll give me some time to save my music (which I’ve only just got back on there), and my work to my fiancé’s laptop – which I’m using now…

If that doesn’t work, we’re taking it back to the shop, but that guy that owns that shop is an arse hole, who already coned me out of £250! And I personally think he’s a waste of space.

What I’m basically trying to say is, even though updates are slow at the mo…they’re gonna get even slower. If we can’t fix my laptop, I’m next to laptop-less until next year at least. I can’t afford a new laptop. My fiancé was going to buy me a new g’tar for Christmas…now I’m just getting the money to put towards a new laptop. I’m so gutted, I wanted my g’tar so bad, I could actually cry.

The laptop that’s died was a cheap thing, but I expected it to last longer than 12 months. But, I suppose you get what you pay for…it’s been shit from the start. So I’m going to get a new one…that will cost a bit more. But I really, really can’t afford it. So, if you’re lucky, I might get one with Christmas money and birthday money – my birthday is in March…hopefully the re-start will help.

Thank you for reading. Love Emmie! xx
October 15th, 2008 at 01:26pm