I gave her a heart and he hurt mine a wee bit.

A week of just total utter happiness and confusion all landed this week. I'll explain it all I don't know how much detail I'll leave in but I want to feel good when I stop writing in this journal/thingy.

Finally the internet is hocked up at my moms and I can stay there when ever I want. As long as it's okay with my mom and her boyfriend. I was in a blissful shock when I heard this. Of course I went home they day she told me and I'm going home again today. Yesterday I couldn't because my mom couldn't drop me off to this meeting at my school because of gas and it's price so my grandam dropped me off at school. I did have to sleep over her house for the night but did spend dinner at my mom's apartment.

I will be able to go home today an hopefully today or this weekend I will get my water bed filled with more water. It's running low and my back is really starting to hurt because of this. I now know why they went out of fashion, at least my mom says they did and my grandma. I've also notticed that I hear a lot less about people having water beds.

Okay off the subject of water beds.

Recently the night I found out I could go back home, I got back with my ex.

She's thrilled about this and I'm happy as well but...my dearest best friend who is like my brother upset me last night. I'm going to talk to him about the subject and I want to go back to being like his baby sister. I hate it when things get awkward between us, when he starts it or me. This guy means so much but he lacks in some things I'd like more in. I'm going to tell him how I feel and hopefully put a big patch over this hole we've got.

I guess thats...all...um...I will hopefully be comming back to Mibba more offten.
October 16th, 2008 at 09:03pm