My Life Story

Well, I'm not gonna tell you EVERY LITTLE DETAIL but I will share with you major things that have happened in my life.

I was born on October 14, 1995 in Gulfport, MS and moved to Louisville, MS before I can remember. We lived in a trailer for I believe 2 or 3 years maybe more. Then we moved into a house right across the street from walmart.. When I was 5 or 6 my parents got divorced and my dad moved out. My mom got married in February of the next year I think and my dad, in November. I moved to Fairfield, CA when I was seven years old. I visited my dad during the summer. When I came back to CA, we moved to San Jose, CA. I lived in an old house and went to Hayes Elementary and then transferred to George Miner Elementary. I met some friends and had fun, When I went to visit my dad, I was only supposed to be there a week, but stayed for 6 months. When I came back, we had moved into a big house, but we moved into a very very small apartment within the week me and my brother got back. I went to Anderson the rest of 4th grade then in 5th I went back to Miner. That summer my mom and my dad got back together. In 6th grade I went to Miner and everything was great. Except at the end of that year I found out we were moving out of CA. I got SOOOOOOOOOOO pissed off. Well, we moved back to hell hole Louisville MS and I went to the public school for about 2 weeks. My mom made me transfer to the privet school and I've been going since. I've fallen almost completely in love with this guy named Sam Dempsey.. He doesn't even know it yet. He probably hates me. I mean I'm ugly and evil. I also like Clay Peden, but that's a totally different story.
October 17th, 2008 at 03:07am