What's your stand on nipples? I'm dead serious, right here.

I'm being serious here.
I mean, I don't think nipples are bad per se. Breasts would like kind of odd without them in the middle. And if nipples didn't exist then we wouldn't be able to give our babies milk and maternal milk is supposed to be very important for a child's growth.
But what I do care is when girls wear either very thin shirts/dresses and or bras, and their nipples show.
Like, I have this friend that's dark-skinned so she has dark brown nipples and she insists on using a veryyy thin bra over a white P.E. shirt, I mean COME ON! I really don't like that! And how am I supposed to tell her that?It's not very nice to come up to a friend and tell her, "Hey, buy another bra, that's one not working well" or something.
I mean, do they look in the mirror and say "Hum, I'm so hot. My nipples are showing, that's hot. I like that. That'll make guys look at me." Or they completely ignore them? Or do they think its natural?
And my librarian's the same. She wears really cool clothes but the dresses/shirts that she uses are usually very thin fabric and, since she doesn't have much boobs I guess, she has the brilliant idea of NOT WEARING A BRA AT ALL!
WHYyyyyy!??!
I mean, you're a girl that's staring at her chest not for the sake of drowning over her boobs (at least not me, but I'm not against lesbians or really horny boys unless any of them sexually harrass me) but just to check out the awesome shirt/dress, and then you end up noticing these two protuberances and by the time you realized what they are you're totally grossed out.
My guy friends at school think the same as well.
Can't any teacher or the director herself tell her to please wear a bra to school? It must traumatize little kids just as much as it traumatizes me!

I mean, am I really wrong to think this way?
Do you go around bra-less?
Do you wear thin bras/shirts in order for people to see your nipples?
Do you like nipples?

What do you think dear mibbians?
October 17th, 2008 at 04:41am