Album Info

This is Green Day info... just to let any of those who despise them know. Anyways, I went to GSB again, and there was a lot of news flowing around. 1: Was that Green Day inspired Broadway Calls, and was interviewed by The Advocate 2: Mike had his baby boy Brixton Michael enter the world October 11th 2008. Congrats! 3: Green Day has also been talked about by four sites: MTV, FMQB, NothingWrongWithMe.com, and Music Radar.

Anyways back to why I wrote this. There is a little bit more information about Green Day's new album, and it also has been said that it can be expected to be released early 2009!

Here's what GSB has on their homepage about Green Day's New Album: In other news, it also appears that Green Day has been making their way back into the spot light. Articles have been published about them on FMQB, MTV, Music Radar, and NothingWrongWithMe.com discussing their new studio videos, and speculating about what the new album will be like.

And to make you even more excited about this album. There is another video of Tre, Mike and a bit of Jason Freese at the studio, recording something off the new material. This was video taped October 14th.



XoX
BilliexJoexArmstrong
(PS Check the GSB for other Green Day info!)
October 18th, 2008 at 12:13am