I've really done it this time...

NOTE: I usually get along with my parents. This is a big deal for me.

Ughn.

Well...
My parents. are. pissed.

My mom went to parent teacher conferences... and she calls me on the phone... screaming at me because I missed only 3 homeworks in ONE of my classes.
And I missed a test because I was absent.

Then she informs me that I have a math test tomorrow (which I didn't fail btw) and she bans me from my laptop, telling me that if I get anything less than an 80, she's going to kill me.

Then, she bans me on thursday because I have an Entertainment Tech test too. That test was easy...

But yeah.

Then, to make matters worse, my mom brings up the homecoming dance which I'm refusing to go to, because I'm fucking depressed and not in the mood to do that.
(I don't even have a decent dress)
Then, my DAD comes into the conversation (and he never helps me when I'm upset) saying that I'm being forced to go, because I don't help out at home, and that I have no life at all and he doesn't know why people like me.
How the hell do you talk to your own DAUGHTER like that?!

So, he's still talking to me, and I just stand up from the dinner table, I leave, and I lock myself in my room.

Even my mom thought my dad was being an asshole, despite how pissed she was at me.

Finally, I start doing my homework, something to get my mind off of it.
My mom walks in, and I completely ignore her, continue working on my project.
And she starts talking to me, trying to calm me down.

I tell her why I'm so upset, and she's like...
"Oh, okay. I'm sorry then."

THEN...

she begins to beg me to go to the homecoming, even though I said "NO" a thousand times.

Then she's like 'why are you so depressed?'

and as much as she's trying to help me... it's not working.

After that, I just went to sleep.

Thing's have been repairing with me and my parents...

but I don't know. I'm just not feeling great.
Emotionally that is.
(physically too. I have a fucking cold.)

It's like... a combination of...

confusion, love sickness, lonliness(I MISS YOU AIMEE), jealousy, hatred...

what the hell do you call that?
REALLY upset I suppose...

well....
I'm gonna leave.

Bye.

~Elena
(happy Anti-violence week.)
October 18th, 2008 at 01:45am