To Speak Or Not To Speak

Maybe you don't realize it but behind every face is a financial problem.
You can't see it and you don't understand it, please don't ask about it.

I'm sorry I'm not efficent.
I'm sorry I don't run on fumes
and most of all I'm sorry I'm past being affordable.

Maybe the worst thing is they laugh about it.
Like it's a lie.

It's not.

I can't afford my cable, my internet, my electricity, my food, and most of all my life.

And why? Because I'm not sacrificing my education just to feed myself when I'm overweight to begin with.

I've recieved food stamps all my life.

Tell me I don't have a fucking right to complain when my whole life I've never had enough. Try coming home praying you get a check in the mail just so you can eat that night. Try living your whole childhood with used clothes and no toys and tell me I can't say anything.

I was taught not to complain, but I'm over that.

If I say a damn thing about it I'm all of a sudden being a brat and complaining.

How is trying to give some one something being a brat?
My childhood was the epitome of emptiness.
My dad's an alcholic, my mom has social anxiety, and my little sister is abusive.

The order of my house is like this:

1. Alcohol.
2. bills
3. food
4. daddy
5. mommy
6. sissy
7. me

I love how his addiction comes before his children.
I know he cares but I know that most of the time he buys himself beer but we go without WATER.

Anyways, sorry for complaining.
October 18th, 2008 at 03:39am