Ladies, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!

Ok, so this really bothers me, when women think they have to be little skanks to be something.
That is NOT true!
I hate it! These days, girls from Gods Girl, Suicide Girls, Play Boy, all that crap are actually role models! Girls actually look up to them!! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS?!?

They are all skanks, I'm sorry but it's the truth! I talked to a couple of the Suicide Girls before, and yes, they were very nice, but I have no respect for them. I can never have respect for a person who exposes them self for money, or attention.

Ladies, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! You don't have to sell your bodies to be successful!! Just be yourself, and people will respect you for it!

Girls that put nude photos on the internet, or sleep with 50 men in one week are not beautiful. Guys will never respect you if you are one of those girls! Yes, they will have fun with you, but after they cum, they really don't give a shit about you!

Be yourself, be respectful to yourself, and you will find a nice person that loves you for who you are! Being "the hottest girl" isn't the most important thing ever! Be known for who you are!

Hey, every girl has a pair of tits, but not every girl has the talent you may have!

Don't look up to girls who take their tops off for money, or sleep with band dudes for fame, look up to girls who do things that make an impact, or do something no one else can do.

It's the inside that counts! Follow your heart!
Anything you want to be, anything you want to do, you can do it! Just work hard and you will succeed!
October 18th, 2008 at 10:45am